NAFASI YA KAZI ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT - DODODMA, TUMA MAOMBI KABLA YA TAREHE 30 AUGUST 2017
Assistant Accountant (x2)
The Next Generation Microfinance (NGM) is a financial institution that specializes in providing customized financial services to both individuals and group of individuals in private and public workers without marginalizing the micro, small and Medium Businesses. However, our primary focus is to serve the workers from both sector which have a great opportunity to positively impact socio-economic development to individuals and community at large.
Our aim is to serve and empower the Public and private workers as well as registered Business Entrepreneur to pursue and unlock the vast potential and fostering opportunities for wealth, poverty reduction and job creation while maximizing social and economic returns to the community.
Report to: General Manager
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups
• Bachelor degree or diploma in accountancy
• Computer Literacy (eg. Computer Tally)
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION.
• All applicants must be a citizens of Tanzania
• Applicants must be less than 40 years of age.
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
An up-to- date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
Professional certificates from relevant authorities;
Two recent passport size picture;
• Form IV and form VI results slips are strictly not accepted;
• Testimonial and all Partial transcripts will not be accepted;
• Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
• Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU);
Interested candidates should send their application letter and CV through email with a subject line of the position applied and should manually to the following postal mail address.
Next Generation Microfinance,
P.O. Box 2422,
Latest from Ajira Zetu
- NAFASI YA KAZI DRIVER - THE CONTRACTORS REGISTRATION BOARD (CRB), TUMA MAOMBI KABLA YA TAREHE 31 AUGUST 2017
- MAMBO MUHIMU YA KUZINGATIA UNAPOANDIKA BARUA YA KUOMBA KAZI
- NAFASI ZA KAZI SENIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER & INVESTIGATION OFFICER - SHIRIKA LA BIMA LA TAIFA, TUMA MAOMBI KABLA YA TAREHE 28 AUGUST 2017
- NAFASI YA KAZI ACCOUNTANT - DUMA WORKS, TUMA MAOMBI KABLA YA TARREHE 21 AUGUAT 2017
- NAFASI YA KAZI PRINCIPAL - AGA KHAN EDUCATION SERVICE TANZANIA, TUMA MAOMBI KABLA YA TAREHE 15 AUGUST 2017