1.1 CABIN CREW (88 POSTS)
• Minimum Holder of “O” Level with Four passes , ONE of them
should be English
• AB Initial Certificate from Recognized Aviation Institution
• Holder of a Cabin Crew Certificate from Tanzania Civil
Aviation Authority (TCAA)
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili.
• Knowledge of Extra International Language like French,
Arabic, Chinese and Hindu will be an added advantage.
• Height 5feet.2inches and above and acceptable Level of Body
• Medical examination Class 2
• Aged between 18-27years for non-experienced cabin crew
and not above 40 years for experienced Cabin Crew
• Outgoing personality, team player, good interpersonal skills
B). DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To attend pre-flight briefing and debriefing.
• To carry out pre-flight duties.
• To inform passengers of the aircraft safety procedures.
• Ensures the safety of passengers, crew and aircraft
through adherence to Company policies and standard
• To deliver high level of passenger service and assist in
• To make safety announcement and answer passenger
questions during the flight.
• To reassure passengers in emergency situation and
ensure that they follow safety procedures correctly.
• To promote ATCL products through effective
communication with passengers.
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the
Company’s Salary Scale.
3. TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
i) Three (3) years contract (renewable)
4. MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit the application letter
attached with the following for consideration:
i. A curriculum vitae (CV);
ii. Certified Copies of relevant certificates (Secondary,
College, Birth and Medical Certificates), License
Testimonials and other relevant Certificates
iii. One recent passport size and full size colored pictures
iv. Names and addresses of at least three reputable
v. Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and
vi. Applicants with academic certificates from foreign
Universities must submit proof of accreditation of
vii. The envelope must be clearly marked at the back with
the following words “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION
OF CABIN CREW”.
5. CLOSING DATE:
The application letters should reach the undersigned within
14 days from the first date of appearance of this
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
|Qualifications||AB Initial Certificate from Recognized Aviation Institution • Holder of a Cabin Crew Certificate from Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA)|
|Company Name||AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED|
|Apply To||MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER|
|Deadline||24 January 2018|